Sunday 27 March 2011

OUGD303: Progress_Week 10

21st - 27th March

This week I was mainly working on my ISTD brief that needed to be ready for 12PM on Wednesday however this deadline was not met. I had spoken to Fred on the Monday that I was not likely to have it ready and because of this my name was removed. Something I have learnt this year that you don't say that you might have something ready for a date when you know you can't make it. Just say yes or no. It makes life easier and they appreciate honesty. I also did some context research for my blog and carried on developing the identity for my ISTD brief. On Thursday I was meant to be in a critique but missed it. This was due to the fact that I was late and not prepared for the critique. These little things that i'm learning will help me in the future. Being prepared and honest is essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment